M, #452, (1866 - 1915)
|Father||Thomas Greenwood (c 1831 - 1916)|
|Mother||Hannah Fort (1834 - 1901)|
1 In July 1886 Edward enlisted in the British Army, the Duke of Wellington's West Riding Regiment.2 Edward was stationed in Halifax, Nova Scotia, from 22 Sep 1888 to 8 March 1891. Edward was discharged from the British Army on July 25, 1898.3
- Grandfather of John Greenwood Cordes
Edward Greenwood was born on 25 May 1866 in Todmorden, Yorkshire, England.
Capt. George Francis Shellnutt
M, #455, (c 1824 - 1879)
|Father||Capt. George Shellnutt1 ( - 1850)|
Spouse: Margaret Ann Smith (18 October 1839 - 17 May 1920)
Capt. George Francis Shellnutt was born circa 1824. He married Margaret Ann Smith, daughter of Thomas Smith and Catherine Fraser, on 14 January 1862. Capt. George Francis Shellnutt died in 1879 in Necum Teuch, Halifax County, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- [S337] E-mails from Wayne Shellnutt to John Cordes.
David Henry Moser
M, #477, (1834 - )
|Father||George H. Moser (1801 - 1874)|
|Mother||Maria Webber (1809 - 1868)|
Spouse: Catherine Ann Webber (circa 1843 - )
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of John Greenwood Cordes
David Henry Moser was born in 1834. He married Catherine Ann Webber in 1866 in Halifax, Halifax County, Nova Scotia, Canada.1
- [S338] Nova Scotia Historical Vital Statistics, online https://www.novascotiagenealogy.com/, Birth: Alexander Isaac (?) Moser, 3 Dec. 1866, Moser River.
- [S340] Online image of the Federal Census, transcribed by JG Cordes, for Smith's Cove, Halifax County, Nova Scotia (1891 Census of Smith's Cove, Halifax County, http://johncordes.ca/genealogy/census/smithscove1891.html).